Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kardashian Khroma Lash Review: Scintillate

I'm not a huge fan of the Kardashian Empire, though "Keeping Up" with them is my guilty pleasure at times, but when I heard the girls were launching their own cosmetic line I knew I would definitely be trying out one product for sure, their lashes.  

Kourtney, Kim & Khloe always have rockin' lashes & I knew that their line's would be just as long, voluminous, & dramatic.  I browsed their section for about 10 minutes, but I had immediately fallen in love with their Scintillate lashes.


What the brand has to say:
"Khroma Scintillate Lashes are medium-high density lash that adds lush fullness and deep color."

What I liked:
They are dramatic, yet subtle.  They dramatically darken the base of my lashes without going too crazy at the tips.  These are definitely a close second favorite to my Ardell #201.  And that packaging, I don't know what it is about that gold against the clean white plastic, but it definitely drew me into their section.  Not only does it look nice, but it makes it really easy to remove & store your lashes.  I have a hard time peeling my lashes away from the traditional plastic design & this made it so much simpler.  I didn't bend or pull out any hairs at all.


Here's a look with them on.

What I Didn't like:
The band was a little too thick & stiff for my liking.  You'll definitely need to work the lashes between your fingers a few times to soften it up.  

Will I this product again?
Yes!  I LOvE them!

These lashes go for $6.49 & can be purchased online at Ulta or at any Ulta store.  I have not seen Khroma sold anywhere but Ulta, but I'm sure these ladies will branch out to other vendors.  Maybe Sears will carry this line since it carries their fashion line already.

And because I love these lashes so much, a pair will be added to the list of prizes for this months giveaway!  Click HERE to enter & stay tuned for more reviews of this line, I'm really liking what I'm seeing!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a lash girl, but, I may just be one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lashes look nice but I'll probably get annoyed with the thick band too. I heard CVS and Sears sell the Khroma beauty line.

    ReplyDelete