Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mysterious

I'm FINALLY back!!  Google had the audaciy to SUSPEND my account claiming my name wasn't my own AND that I was spamming!!!  REALLY GOOGLE!?!?!?!  Well whatever it's over now & I'm FINALLY able to blog again & that's all that matters!

So, this winter was so horrible that even when it's starting to warm up I was still stuck in vamp mode.  Most of my looks were turning out like this:




PRODUCTS

EYES
Urban DecayL Primer Potion & Big Fatty Mascara
MAC: Haux, Carbon, Nocturnelle, Flicker Kid & Naked
ELF: Cream Liner
Red Cherry: DW Lashes

FACE
Smashbox: Photo Finish Primer
MAC: NC42, light sunlight & shell pearl (l/e beauty powder) bite of an apple (l/e blush)
ELF: Porcelain & Almond (contour & highlight)
BH Cosmetics: Contour palette
Model in a Bottle: Setting spray

MAC: Media & Nightmoth

 I couldn't for the life of me seem to get away from darker hues.  Every time I put on a bright lipstick I had to darken it with nightmoth or currant.  But not to worry, I've been warming up finally & have some pretty, springy looks for you coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sultry look and vampy lips you came up with. Perhaps someone hacked into your account and spammed others without you knowing. Glad it is settled now. My twitter account got hacked once. It was the first time ever that I got hacked and I'm usually pretty good with my passwords.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! I love that lip color.

    ReplyDelete