Tuesday, April 16, 2013

IMATS FOTD


As you know I had a friggin blast at IMATS NYC two weeks ago & I just wanted to share with you my look for that day.


PRODUCTS

EYES
Urban Decay: Primer Potion, Verve & Big Fatty Mascara
MAC: Teal & naked pigments, carbon & all that glitters
Sugarpill: Poison Plum & Goldilux
ELF: Cream Liner
Red Cherry Lashes: #101 (top) & 507 (bottom)

FACE
Smashbox: Photo Finish Primer
MAC: NC42, shell & to the beach highlighter (l/e blush)
ELF: Porcelain & Almond (contour & highlight)
BH Cosmetics: Contour palette
Model in a Bottle: Setting spray

LIPS
Lime Crime: Coquette & d'lilac
MAC: Lip moisturizer, Media, & candy yum-yum & magenta, embrace me & currant lip pencils

I was so in love with this weird inside out ombre lip.  Can't wait to try it with other colors.  Hope you guys like this look & stay tuned for some swatches from my IMATS Haul.

11 comments:

  1. Everything's fab but I really really love the lips xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) I love playing with lip colors

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this look!!! One of faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look and the colors you used. The lips looks really cool as well! I dig it <33. One of these days I'm gonna need to go to IMATS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! OMG you really need to, there's NO other experience like that for a MUA/ Makeup enthusiast. It was such an amazing experience to meet so many people who are passionate about the same thing I am <3

      Delete
  4. The lips are fabulous, they remind of of delicate flower petals~

    I've given you a versatile blogger award, check out the post here! http://makeupmouse.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/versatile-blogger-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I feel special because I got to see this look in person!!! LOL

    LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete