Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oh, what's that? Another purple smokey eye?

Welcome back lovies, 

Today's look is another purple smokey eye.  I can't help it I just love the way purple looks on my eyes!!



This look is very similar to my Royalty look I did last year using SugarPill makeup.  This time I used MAC shadows for the same placement of colors & you can see how different they look.

PRODUCTS
EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion & Big Fatty Mascara
MAC: Nocturnelle, haux, carbon & naked, Pink opal & old gold pigment
ELF: Cream Liner
Ardell: 205
Donna lashes: e113

FACE
Smashbox: Photo Finish Primer
MAC: NC42, shell & to the beach highlighter (l/e blush)
ELF: Porcelain & Almond (contour & highlight)
BH Cosmetics: Contour palette
Model in a Bottle: Setting spray

LIPS
Lime Crime: Geranium & Coquette
Revlon: Crystal Water

No comments:

Post a Comment