Friday, November 16, 2012

Golden Smoke

Hi there my loves, 
Today's look is one I wore to my cousin's birthday party a few weeks ago.  I really liked the smokey eye I came up with for my Rihanna Inspired look a while back, but I just hate re-wearing the same exact looks, I like to be creative & switch things up.  At least a little bit.  



Products
Eyes
NYX: JEP in Black Bean
MAC: Carbon
Sugarpill: Goldilux & Tako
E.L.F.: Cream Liner
Urban Decay: Big Fatty Mascara, Zero 24/7 pencil liner
Ardell Double-up lashes: #201
**It occurred to me recently when I went to repurchase my double-up lashes that there is a whole line of them.  Any looks I did with them were using #201**

Face
 BH Cosmetics: Contour kit
MAC: to the beach highlighter
Revlon: Colorstay in Caramel

Lips
MAC: Myth
NYX: Brown Lip liner

Smokey eyes are my absolute favorite! I wear them day or night, I don't care what anyone says.  I think they are the most flattering, there's a smokey eye for everyone.  How do you feel about smokey eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment