Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ice Queen

Happy Sunday everyone, 

A big blizzard decided to pay us a little visit this weekend & the town hasn't been able to plow since people got stranded on main roads on their way home from work, so I'm pretty much stuck in the house & decided to use this time to share another look with you.  I created this a while ago, but it seems fitting since we got about 3 feet of snow.  Here's my Icequeen:

PRODUCTS


EYES
Sugarpill: After Party
MAC: Divine Blue & Reflects glitter
Wolfe FX: Hydrocolor white
Donna lashes: e115
Aluminum foil
Bling is from Michael's 
Purple glue stick to hide brows
NYX: JEP milk for lashes

FACE
White grease paint from Party City
Suguarpill: Afterparty & Dollipop
Baby powder to set grease paint

LIPS
NYX: JEP Milk
OCC: RX
MAC: Carbon

I wasn't too crazy about the final look, so I might be revisiting this in the future.  Hope you guys like it.  I want to start doing some more costume makeup so if you have any ideas let me know below in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Nice job. Very dramatic look, perfect for Halloween or occasions that calls for this look. I'm glad you stayed home and didn't get stranded in the blizzard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hun. Yes, I wanted to hit the mall & pick up more Archie's stuff, but it so wasn't worth it. People had to camp out in their cars on the main roads :(

      Delete
  2. I love how creative you are girl. Great job.

    ReplyDelete