Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Soft Purple Smokey Eye using MAC Shadows

Hi loves, 

This look is so, so old!  10 weeks according to Instagram.  I've been horrible lol.  I wore this a few months ago when I went to the mall with my family & I was actually asked by the manager at the MAC counter to bring in my resume because of it.  Yay!





PRODUCTS
EYES
Urban Decay: Primer Potion, Big Fatty Mascara
MAC: Orb, Nocturnelle, Carbon, Firecracker (L/E), Sorcery & pink opal, old gold & naked pigments
Ardell: 105
ELF: Cream Liner

LIPS
MAC: Myth
Urban Decay: Sellout
NYX: Pink Rose

I was shocked when I was asked to bring in my resume, because I didn't even have a full face & I kinda looked crazy:


I have since dropped off my paper work & had an interview & now I'm just waiting to hear a yes or no.  If I do get it I will be the happiest person ever, if not, I'll just try again.  I won't stop until I'm part of the MAC family!! lol  I will have another post soon of the makeup I wore to my interview & maybe some information about how that went if you guys are interested. I'm the happiest person in the world!  I was called Monday by the manager & told I got the job & I can't wait to start!!

Following this post I'll be showing the look I wore to my interview.  Let me know if you guys would like a post about MAC's hiring process as I went through it.  I know it's different for different locations/regions.  Mine was definitely different from what I researched.

No comments:

Post a Comment