Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tropical Makeover

Welcome back loves, 

Today's look is another makeover I did on my sister a looooong while back.  If you've been following me for a while, then you know how much trouble I've had with my sister's face as far as makeup is concerned, but I think I did much better this time around.  Check it out & let me know what you think.

PRODUCTS

EYES
Urban Decay: Primer Potion, big fatty mascara, zero pencil, Foxy
Sugarpill: Goldilux, Dollipop, Poison Plum, Flame Point, Butter cupcake,
MAC: Carbon

FACE
She had applied her own foundation so I don't know what she used
MAC: Bite of an apple blush
BH Cosmetics: Contour kit
LIPS
OCC: Hush lip tar

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! i didn't know sugarpill eyeshadows were that pigmented! looks great on you! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete