Sunday, October 6, 2013

Urban Decay Winter Collection

Hello my loves!

I've missed blogging so much the past couple months, but I'm back!!  

This week I had the pleasure of meeting some of Urban Decay's marketing department at a mixer they hosted at Madame Geneva in SOHO for local bloggers.  There I was able to see their holiday collection in person & OMG it's gorgeous!  If you've been following me for a while, you know that Urban Decay was one of my first loves.  They're products are so pigmented, & long lasting & they've got a wide array of colors to choose from.


(Photo Courtesy of UD website)


I had such a blast meeting Tina, Kristin & Ellie of UD & the other bloggers that attended.  I was also super excited that I got to leave with some goodies to review for you guys.


I can't wait to dive into these products & put some looks together.  So far my FAVEEE product is their NAKED Illuminated powder, but you guys can already see that this collection is amazing.  What will you guys be picking up from UD Holiday 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment