Monday, March 10, 2014

Blow

I recently purchased a few lipsticks from Melt Cosmetics, & so far I'm LOVING them.  I've had my eye on this line for a while, but once they released their shade Blow I had to order one right away.



Blow if a matte, forest green shade.  Although it is a matte, it applied a bit creamier than other mattes I've tried & didn't dry out my lips after prolonged wear.  Blow is super opaque & only takes one swipe to coat the lips.  

FACE
MAC: Natural Radiance, Golden Elixer, Mineralize Cream Foundation (NC37), Med Plus MSF, Stereo Rose, Double Definition, Perfectly Poised, Radiant Rose


EYES
MAC: Antiqued Diamonds, Sweet Heat, Eat; Love, Black Iced, Zoom Lash, 
OCC: Rust
Urban Decay: Naked Basics (Crave, Naked 2)
Red Cherry: 205 lashes

LIPS
MAC: P+P Primer
Urban Decay: Ocho Loco (Mars)
Melt: Blow

No comments:

Post a Comment