Thursday, March 15, 2012

Looks with Urban Decay's Naked 2

As promised, I’ve come up with a few looks with Urban Decay’s Naked 2 palette.  They’re both pretty similar, both very neutral and very wearable.

                                       This is the first I came up with:




Try not to mind my forehead, I used a new brush to contour & it irritated my skin

To do this I washed foxy all over the lid, then I applied BootyCall on the inner corner of the eye & under the brow for a highlight.  Then I put Tease on the outer corner of the eye & blended up toward the eyebrow & blended blackout in the crease & up toward the outer edge of the eyebrow. 

                                     For the second look I came up with..




I used pretty similar colors.  I washed Foxy all over the eye then highlighted under the brown and the middle of the eyelid with Bootycall.  Then I took Busted and put that on the outer and inner corners of the eye.  I blended it toward the outer edge of the eyebrow with YDK.  Then I went over my highlight on the lid with Halfbaked.

These two looks are a LOT more wearable than what I did last week:




& what I was rockin’ tonight



Haha!
Hope you guys like these looks.  I’ll try to do something a little different for my next post.

2 comments: