Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Few Looks From the Past Couple of Days

WoOah, three blog posts from me in one week, stop the presses!!  & this one is loaded too.  Let’s see just how long I can keep this up shall we?

I’m still experimenting with my Naked palettes & the UD’s Book of Shadows IV.  Most of my recent looks have been very neutral & for me, very bland so I decided to add a pop of color for the next few looks.
I’ve done something similar to this recently, but I wanted to try it out again with the new palettes.








 I washed foxy all over the eye & packed Bootycall in the inner corner of the eye and under the brow as a highlight.  Then I used Busted for the outer-V and blended it up toward the corner of the brow with YDK.  I wasn’t crazy about how it came out, so I added some BlueBus & Gravity from the BoS IV from the outer corner of the eye to the inner part of the eye brow.  I paired this with a hot pink lip (a mix of MAC’s Magenta lip liner and MUFE’s C16 Fuchsia)

I wore this next look when I went out Friday night. 



I used UD’s Naked palette for this one.  I washed Virgin all over the eye & packed Sin into the inner corner and under the brow.  I packed Hustle in the center of the eyelid & took Creep & created that massive wing I’ve got goin’ on there.  I did dip into my BoS for Baked to create that gold-winged eyeliner.  Sorry there aren’t more pictures of this one & that they’re so sloppy, I actually liked this one too haha.

This last look was just something I threw together earlier.  My little sister had her first soccer game today & I wanted to show my support by wearing her team’s colors.  I totally could’ve done something better, but I was pressed for time, so this is what I came up with.



It’s just a slightly smoked yellow eye using my 120 palette, Hustle, & dark horse.  Maybe I’ll try something a bit more creative for her next game.

Well that’s all I’ve got for tonight, gotta go & study now.  Let me know what you think; I welcome any suggestions & Constructive criticism! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment