Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One lovely Blog Award..


I intended on posting about the cosmetics I use on a day-to-day basis today, but when I checked my blog subscriptions earlier I found that Diana from DianaLuv awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award.  I just want to give her a HUGE thank you!  As a new blogger, it's really nice to know people are watching you & recognize your effort.  I always appreciate the compliments & Constructive criticisms; I'm here because I want to get better & that isn't going to happen without putting myself out there & leaving myself vulnerable to others' opinions.  So THANK YOU DIANA!!  I really love her blog, so be sure to check her out!



Now for the award rules!
  1. Post the award image to your blog
  2. Link the person who awarded you
  3. Post 7 random things about you
  4. Nominate another 8 relatively new blogs

Seven Random Things About Me


  1. I LOVE to bake, but I can't because my grandpa & dad have no self control -____-
  2. I just graduated with my bachelors in Anthropology.
  3. I volunteer at the NY Aquarium & I care for jellyfish.
  4. I'm the oldest of 5 kids.
  5. I love video games.
  6. I regard black as a color, not a shade, & it's my favorite.
  7. I don't know what in the hell I'm going to do with my life with an Anthropology degree! lol
5 Relatively New Blogs That I Love (in no particular order)
Only 5 because most of the blogs I follow have been established for quite some time.
I like to vary my reads, so these aren't all beauty.  Some have reviews, recipes & fashion tips.  Hope you guys check them out too & thanks again Diana!

I guess I'll post about my daily cosmetics with have to wait until later this week! :)

2 comments: