Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kiwiberry Review Part 2

Here's the second installment of my Kiwiberry1 review, sorry it took so long!

Next up are the grey lenses:



This is the item code


The picture quality isn't the best, but you can see they aren't that pigmented & I didn't really like that.
This is how they looked on. There will be a separate post for this look too.

Specifics:
Color: Grey
Size: 15.0mm
Base Curve(Not sure what this means, probably have to do more with the curve of your natural eye): 8.7mm
Water: 38%
Phema: 62%
Expiration: 11/2013

Like the purple lenses, these don't cover the entire iris, which really doesn't bother me all that much.  

Ratings
Comfort:
I wore these for about 3 hours and I never got entirely used to them.  I always felt like I had an eye boogie or a lash in my eye.  Not terribly uncomfortable, but I could definitely feel them.

Pigmentation:
I was really disappointed with the pigmentation when I first looked at them; they were super light and I didn't think they'd be noticeable against my dark eyes.   Once I had them on though, I really liked them.  They weren't as dramatic & in your face as the purple ones, but they gave a slight pigmentation.

Will I buy this product again:
Yes, I liked definitely liked the way it made my eyes look even though they wren't the most comfortable.

Lastly are the green lenses:

This is the code information for this pair



The purple lenses are making an appearance here.  Post coming for this look soon too.

Specifics:
Color: Green
Size: 15.0mm
Base Curve(Not sure what this means, probably have to do more with the curve of your natural eye): 8.7mm
Water: 38%
Phema: 62%
Expiration: 10/2013

And just like the others, these also didn't cover my irises.  

Ratings
Comfort:
It took about 5-10 minutes for me to get used to these, but they ended up being super comfortable like the purple ones. I only wore them for about an hour, but I'm sure I could have gone way longer

Pigmentation:
The pigmentation was not at all what I thought & wanted it to be.  For the look I did with them I wanted a dramatic difference between the two eyes & there just wasn't.  Wah!

Will I buy this product again:
I don't think so, when I got these in my surprise bundle I was hoping they would be out of control pigmented & they just didn't do it for me.

Here are the links for these items:

No comments:

Post a Comment