Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dark Autumn Night

Hey Loves!
This look has been a long time coming.  I wore it about a month ago when I hung out with some friends, just as the Summer was ending.  I hate letting go of the Summer weather, but I absolutely LOVE fall fashion & makeup, so since Fall is upon us & orange is going to be a big color this season I wanted to create a smokey look with it.


I don't normally like wearing so much shinner on 
my eyes I feel like it makes my lids look oily & I 
don't have oily lids at all.  But I really liked the 
way it came out eventhough the photos don't
 really do it justice.  


Products


Eyes:

Urban Decay: Primer Potion & Naked 2 Palette (Foxy{highlight}, Half baked & Chopper {above crease}, Blackout {All over lid}, Verve{Center of Lid}), Mascara from BOS 4 & Zero pencil for water line
E.L.F.: Natural Lash Kit
NYX: JEP Black Bean
Sugarpill: Flamepoint

Face

MAC: Pro longwear NC40 & Marine Life highlight powder
Revlon Colorstay: Caramel
BH Cosmetics: 6 Piece Blush & Contour Set
Palledio Translucent Powder

Lips

NYX: Megashine gloss in Pink Rose

1 comment: