Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Garland

Hello my beauties, 
Sorry I've been MIA, I've been so, so busy with my job & side gigs as a MUA.  I wanted to quickly share with you guys another holiday look I put together a few weeks ago.  Let's get to it!
Products
EYES
Urban Decay: Primer Potion & Book of Shadows IV (bender, cobra, zephyr, skimp, midnight cowgirl) big Fatty Mascara & Zero pencil liner
NYX: JEP Black bean
MAC: Old Gold Pigment
Ardell: #105 lashes
ELF: Cream liner in black

I hope you guys like this look.  I'll be posting a few more holiday inspired looks including some NYE ideas so stay tuned!  And remember to enter my giveaway, you have about a week left!  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful look doll! Love old gold pigment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the gold colour,its so pretty and pigmented :)

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete