Friday, December 7, 2012

Oh, Christmas tree. Oh, Christmas tree.

Hello my beauties & welcome new followers, 

I'm taking a break from playing catch-up to share my holiday inspired looks with you guys.  The one I have for you guys today I put together for MakeupGeek's weekly challenge.  I haven't decided yet if I'm going to use this one, or come up with another.  I think it's a little bland for me to enter into a competition, but you guys take a look & let me know what you think!

I  chose the emerald look after reading that Pantone had deemed it the color of 2013.  I had NO IDEA what Pantone was until last night, but apparently they're the head honchos on color.  Pretty interesting, I just thought the fashion industry decided what was "in" or not.  I have so much to learn.  On to the products!
Products

EYES
Urban Decay: Primer Potion(original), Naked 2 Palette(Verve on center of lid & booty call on brow bone) Zero eyeliner pencil & Big fatty Mascara
BH Cosmetics: Emerald Color, Black & nudie-yellow (to separate the emeral in the center of the crease a bit.)
Tarina Tarintino: Glitter in opal (on top of verve)
E.L.F.: Cream Liner & Natural Lash Kit

LIPS
Urban Decay: Sellout
MAC: Myth
NYX: Pink Rose megashine gloss

There're no face products for this look since it was a weekday & I don't typically wear a full face, so I can give my skin a little bit of a break during the week.  Please let me know what you all think of this look, like I said I'm all prepared to enter this into this week's weekly challenge, I just personally think I could do better.

And don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!  Plenty of time left to get your hands on these rad prizes, some of which are my go-to items!

3 comments:

  1. I love the color of your eyeshadow and you did a fantastic job. You should definitely enter the competition. I still dont own any Pantone eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Pantone colors are also called PMS colors. I thought that was the funniest thing ever in school. MAC Myth is one of my favorites too!!

    ♥♥♥
    - Ashley Elizabeth
    ( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )

    ReplyDelete