Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Soft, Bridal Look

Welcome back beautiful people, 

I've been thinking about where I'd like to take my career as a makeup artist & lately I have been considering bridal work.  I always see gorgeous photos of brides & admire their soft, clean & angelic makeup & I would love to one day be able to make a woman feel beautiful on her special day.  Luckily for me Aqeela's--of Diary of a Makeup Geek--  19th weekly tag was wedding inspired & I thought I'd jump in on the action.  Here is the look I sent to her:

PRODUCTS

EYES
Urban Decay: Primer Potion & big fatty mascara
MAC: Naked pigment (brow bone), All that glitters (lid), Sorcery (outer corner & lower lash line), carbon (outer-V) kid (to blend in crease) & Flicker pressed pigment (inner corner)
ELF: Cream liner
NYC: JEP in Yogert (water line)
Donna lashes: e113
FACE
NYX: HD Primer
MAC: NC42, light sunlight beauty powder & bite of an apple
ELF: Porcelain & Almond (contour & highlight)
Model in a Bottle: Setting spray
LIPS
OCC: Hush & Grandma lip tars

I really liked this look & I hope you guys do too.  If you want to see the other girls' wedding inspired looks from this week's tag click here.

9 comments:

  1. I love it so much >.<
    especially the eye make up.. your eyes so pretty :)
    can you make a tutorial for this looks?
    thanks ^^

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I will, just not too sure when I'll get it up. It's soOo simple!

      Delete
  2. Once again another beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look!! It's so soft and romantic and suits you really well :)



    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning <3
    And you are really pretty :)
    X Deja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all the compliments! You're too nice :)

      Delete