Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Night Out Look

Good evening everyone!

It's been a few weeks since my last post, I've been really busy & then got sick, but I'm back & feeling better finally.  I'm super excited, because this is my 100th post!  Woohoo!!! I wanted to do something special for this one, but I'm so behind, I'll just wait for the next milestone.  Booooo!  

The look I'm sharing with you all today is a few weeks old, I posted it to Instagram first, but I also shared it with Aqeela for her 20th Makeup Tag which was a night out/party inspired look.  Here's my look:





PRODUCTS

EYES
UD: Primer Potion & Big fatty mascara
MAC: Blue Sheen, All that Glitters, Carbon, naked & shimmer time pigments & 45 lashes

FACE
NYX: HD Primer
MAC: NC42, light sunlight beauty powder & bite of an apple
ELF: Porcelain & Almond (contour & highlight)
BH Cosmetics: Contour palette
Model in a Bottle: Setting spray

LIPS
MAC: Currant, Haute Altitude & Cozy Up

Hope you guys like this look & stay tuned for a haul & some swatches coming real, real soon!

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful and those lashes look amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, they're my first pair of MAC lashes & I LOVE them!

      Delete
  2. Very unique! I've not seen anything like it. I love that blue shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pang. I wasn't too sure about it since it has flecks of black in it, but it actually comes out a super vibrant blue, obviously lol

      Delete
  3. this look is so so pretty. and you are so beautiful :)
    Love the blue-gold combo and lips are amazingly blended.
    Xx Deja

    ReplyDelete