Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Good Geisha Gone Bad

I'm so excited to share this look with you guys, but if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram then this is old news womp womp.  

A couple of weeks ago Curinne from Polizzi Photography came to me with an idea for a modern geisha shoot & we ran with that, bounced all over the place & came up with this edgy, rebel geisha you see today.


As you can see, or maybe not under all that cakey makeup, we welcomed back Keri Lynn for this shoot.  While brainstorming about potential models for this concept, Curinne & I kept coming back to her & as you can tell she did a kick ass job!  Meredith Curry & her assistant Brie joined us as our hairstylists for this look & they also did an ah-friggin-mazing job.




This is one of my favorite shots of the day, if not my favorite, Keri looks so fierce!

OK, on to the maquillaje!




PRODUCTS

Ponds Dry skin cream
NYX: HD Primer
Ben Nye: Clown White, Super White & Scar wax (to hide brows)
Sugarpill: Love+
Urban Decay: Blackout
Donna Lashes: e114
Red Cherry Lashes: 68

I LOVED everything about this shoot, it's definitely my fave to date.  I'm so happy I've finally been able to step outside the box & do something other than a pretty glamour look or a smokey eye.  Hope you guys like it as much as I do.  Make sure you check out the girls on all their social media sites too!

Photographer: Curinne Polizzi

Model: Keri Lynn

Hair Stylist: Meredith Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment