Friday, April 12, 2013

S-S-S & M-M-M

TGIF!
Not like I'm gonna have much of a weekend working 7 days a week, but whateverrrr.  Today's look is one I wore to a  S&M party I went to about a month ago--I know & I'm JUST posting it now o.O


PRODUCTS

EYES
Urban Decay: Primer Potion & Big Fatty Mascara
NYX: JEP in Mil & Black Bean
MAC: Carbon, night owl, Naked pigment & Flicker pressed pigment
Sugarpill: Dollipop & Poison Plum
Lime Crime: Aries glitter
ELF: Cream Liner
Ardell: 102 lashes
Donna Lashes: e113
Bottom lashes are from the dollar store

FACE
NYX: HD Primer
MAC: NC42, light sunlight & shell pearl (l/e beauty powder), shell & bite of an apple (l/e blush)
ELF: Porcelain & Almond (contour & highlight)
BH Cosmetics: Contour palette
Model in a Bottle: Setting spray

LIPS
Lime Crime: Coquette & Geranium
Revlon: Crystal Water

8 comments:

  1. OMG this is ridiculously amazing!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, so beautiful :)!! and the nose-chain thing is soooo awesome on you :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look you created!! You look gorgeous! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dying over the pop of purple. I always love your lip swatches! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki, I just can't seem to get away from purple lol

      Delete