Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Before & After: Airbrushing with Temptu

Hi everybody!!

I've been gone for so, so long I know.  The past couple of months have been super hectic & I'm sorry for going on such a long, unannounced hiatus.  So THANK YOU to everyone who has stuck by me & continues to follow me & comment on older posts, I appreciate all the love & support.



Today I have a few photos of my first experience with airbrush foundation.  I used Temptu's S-One Compression system that was lent to me by a coworker.  

I'm telling you guys right now I did this so friggin long ago that I don't remember the exact shades I used to achieve this look.


My skin is never this bad, but it was convenient for the purpose of this demo.  You can see in both photos how uneven my skin is & I had a little irritation on my the right side of my nose from my piercing & a burn mark on the left side of my face from a curling iron.  


& BAM!  Just like that all my skin discoloration is gone!  Idk if it's this system in particular or just the airbrush method, but I absolutely LOVED the finish.  It was so clean, flawless & weightless.  I didn't feel like I was wearing anything at all.

I haven't used the system since this time, but now that I've gotten my MAC Face & Body foundation I want to try it out again. 

Let me know what you guys think about this post & if you'd like to see some more before & afters!

No comments:

Post a Comment