Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fairy Princess

I had a few people ask what products I used for this look today, so I thought I'd just bang this post out right away.  Halloween is just around the corner & conveniently we have theme days at work on Saturday's so it forces me to come up with so Halloween looks to share with you guys.  Today we did a fairy theme to help promote the new, GORGEOUS pressed pigments that launched in store August 1st.

Click the image to purchase your pressed pigments!


So I pretty much took anything pretty & glitter/shimmery that I own & threw it on my face.  Get ready to be bombarded with a TON of products.



EYES
NYX: White eye shadow base with pearl JEP Milk (water line & lower lash line)
ELF: Black cream liner (as base)
MAC: Pinkluxe Palette (purple color on inner corner) Flicker (over purple shadow) Nocturnelle with Black grape pressed pigment (L/E over cream liner) & Electric eel with transparent teal (lower lash line) Kid (crease)
NYC: Liquid Liner
Urban Decay: Big Fatty Mascara
Red Cherry Lashes: #747L

BROWS
MAC: Quite Natural paint pot

FACE
Cover FX: Anti-aging primer
MAC: Face & Body (C5), Stroble Liquid (Golden Elixer L/E), Select Cover (NW25)Simmer BLush (L/E)
HIGHLIGHT: MAC Double Definition highlighter (L/E)
CONTOUR: MAC Nocturnelle, Electric Eel Black Grape Pressed Pigment & Lime Ice Pressed Pigment Sugarpill: Poison Plum
NYX: Extreme Blue Liquid Liner
MAC: Reflects Transparent Teal & Pearl Glitters
Ben Nye: Glitter Adhesive

LIPS
NYC: Black pencil liner
MAC: Select Cover (NW25), Nightmoth & Blushing Berry Sheen Supreme lipglass tint.

And I THINK that's everything!  Can't wait to see what next weeks theme is gonna be<3

No comments:

Post a Comment