Monday, December 19, 2011

Trial & Error

SO, I attempted my first two makeovers on my little sister the other day, and this is what they came out like.




(Dont mind my litter brother crashing the pic haha)


It didn’t come out TOO terrible on her, but I just wasn’t satisfied.  So
after my second attempt I gave up and tired the second look on myself, and this is how it came out.



(Don't mind my crazy lion hair either! lol)



Ahhhhh, Much better!
I'll take another shot at a makeover soon--IF my sister is willing to be my barbie doll again.  For the full list of products used for both looks, click HERE and HERE.  Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Your sisters is really pretty but your eye makeup is stunning!! The way the colour blend together is flawless and I love the dramatic eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete