Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm Obsessed with Pink & Purple!

I can't help it; every time I reach for  my Sugarpill palettes It seems the first thing I do is dip my brushes into Dollipop & Poison Plum, but they are the most amazing shades of pink & purple I've used yet & they go so well with one another!
Sorry for the crappy picture quality :(

Products

Urban Decay: Primer Potion & Baked
Sugarpill: Dollipop, Poison & Plum Tako
MAC: Kid & Blacktrack
Sephora: Eye liner in Flashy Violet
Maybelline: One-By-One Mascara
KISS LASHES #05

And some more photos of this look:



Again, I'm sorry for the picture quality & I'm sorry this wasn't a full-face post.  I didn't like the way my face looked so I just cropped it out haha!


Get these Products


What are some brands & colours you guys are addicted to?

3 comments:

  1. amazing eye makeup love..
    i liked it so much.. will also try.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's awesome! I definitely want to see when you do!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this!! So bright & beautiful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete