Saturday, July 28, 2012

Golden Emerald

Hello again!
I've been trying to get away from pink & purple--though I did use purple--but I just can't abandon Surgarpill products!  This look also was posted to my instagram last month & I'm STILL playing catch-up with the blog.  This look also isn't a full-face look, it's just too much work to put on all those layers just to wash them off when you're done lol.  
So this is what I came up with:


Products
Urban Decay: Primer Potion &Bootycall
MAC: Kid for blending
Sugarpill: Midiori, Poison Plum & GoldiLux
Sephora: Liner in Flashy Violet
KISS Lashes: #04 & 05
Maybelline: One-By-One Mascara

And some more photos:

Terrible "blending" woops!


Get the Products


I just started adding where you can purchase the products I use on my last post, let me know if you guys like this, or if it's too much. J

No comments:

Post a Comment