Sunday, July 29, 2012

Neutral eye with Gold Liner

This is an older look, so I may not remember all the products I used to create it & I don't think I ever got around to posting it on Instagram -___- 


This was a super simple look I threw together because I was bored & I had just gotten my package from Sugarpill & wanted to use their Goldilux loose shadow.  If you've been following me, you'll know that I am OBSESSED with Sugarpill products.  They are so amazingly pigmented & easy to work with.  


This is the look: 
I did this look right after I did my Golden Emerald look so there are still remnants of purple liner, woops! haha


Products

Face
MAC pro longwear in nc40
BH Cosmetics Contour kit
MAC shell as a highlighter
MAC: Marine Life (L/E)



Eyes
Sugarpill: Tako & Goldilux
MAC: Kid & Cork; Blacktrack
Urban Decay: Primer potion & Bootycall
Maybelline: One-by-one mascara
Kiss Lashes#05

Hope you guys like this look!

2 comments: