Monday, January 7, 2013

Kardashian Khroma Lash Review: Glimmer

Hello my pretties, 

As promised I've got another Khroma lash review for you!  These are the Glimmer lashes.


What the brand has to say:
Khroma Glimmer Lashes are light density lashes that provide considerable length and variegated fullness that looks real.



Here's a sneak peek of a look I did using these lashes.  I Didn't put any mascara on them, but I'm sure they would look more natural if I did.

What I liked:
These lashes are SUPER long!  I had to trim them a bit to fit perfectly which didn't bother me at all because I stacked the leftover pieces onto the outer ends of the lashes to thicken them up.  This band, unlike the Scintillate lashes, was extremely flexible & thin which I LOVED & the lashes themselves are so light weight.  Very, very comfortable lashes to wear.

What I didn't like:
Nothing at all, I'm so in love with these.

Would I buy again?
Yasssss.  They are some of the most comfortable lashes I've ever worn & at $6.49 it's a pretty good deal.  Just like the Scintillate lashes, the Glimmer lashes can be purchased online or in store at Ulta & I'm pretty sure in select Sears as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment