Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kristin Ways Fashion Show

Hello Lovies, 

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Kristin Ways on Model Mayhem to help out with a fashion show she was orchestrating on Long Island.  If you don't already know, Model Mayhem is an AMAZING networking site for models, MUAs, photographers & pretty much anyone involved in the modeling industry.  If you are a freelance MUA you definitely need an account.  I've met so many amazing people already.  If you do already have an account, come add me MM#2875249.  But enough about that.

Kristin was showing off some T-shirts from her new line & the makeup she asked for was pretty simple; she just wanted winged out black eyes & clear gloss.  Here were my five models:

Model 1:


Model 2:

Model 3:

I was really upset with my application on this model because I didn't have the right shade of foundation for her & I left her looking a bit ghostly :(  Foundations are a definite MUST on my next big shopping spree!

Model 4:

This model's makeup actually changed.  She wanted to have the same look as 1-3, so we just wiped off everything from the crease up to make her more comfortable.

Model 5:

I did the same kind of "raccoon" look I had put on model #4 becaus I really liked it, it was different.

All the girls are wearing NYX JEP in black bean with MAC Carbon & UD blackout.  Some of them also have MAC's reflects glitter or LIT cosmetics Oprah.
And they are all wearing Revlon Crystal Water on their lippies.

My look for the evening was super subtle.

If you want to know more about the products I used for my look let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment