Friday, January 18, 2013

Silver & Gold

Hey babes, 

Today's look was a kind of practice run I did the night before the Kristin Ways fashion show (click here to read that post).  Obviously I didn't use it, she had a very specific look in mind, but I did love how it came out.  I didn't realized until just now when I was flipping through old posts that this is almost exactly like my Queen of Blending inspired look except for the small  splash of red on the eyes & the gold lips. (that post here).  Woops!!  So much for keeping it fresh! haha.

Well anyway, without further ado, here it is:

Product

EYES
Urban Decay: Primer Potion, zero pencil liner & Big fatty mascara
NYX: JEP in milk & black bean
MAC: Carbon, reflects glitter naked & pink opal pigment
Sugarpill: @#$%! 
ELF: Cream liner
Ardell: #105

FACE
MAC: NC42 & beauty powder in light sunshine
BH Cosmetics: Contour Palette

LIPS
OCC: Triptych

No comments:

Post a Comment