Sunday, March 25, 2012

District 1 (Luxury)

I mentioned a few days ago that I’d be doing a Hunger Games series inspired by the different districts.   Even though I’ve been absolutely obsessed with the book, it was hard to start.  They didn’t really go into too much depth about the different districts except the ones the main characters were from.  The first look I created was for District 1, which was responsible for making luxury items for the capitol.  When I think of luxury I think of purples, golds &shimmers, so this is the look I came up with.







Here are the products I used for this look:
UD Alice in Wonderland Palette (Queen, Oraculum, Midnight Tea Party, Wonderland, Chessur)
UD Book Of Shadows IV (Baked, Midnight Rodeo, Sin, Cowgirl)
UD 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion
UD 24/7 Pencil Liner in Zero
Maybelline One by One Mascara

Hope you guys like it!<3

PS: I totally forgot & was reminded by one of MakeupGeek’s videos that MAC exchanges empty product containers for one product.   In department stores they will only exchange them for a lipstick, but if you go to a MAC store they will exchange them for a lipstick, lipglass OR a shadow.  So make sure you safe those containers!! I was so angry because I would have had 12 & that means 2 NEW products for me.  But I still have my 6, now I just need to decide what I want & in what shade.  Oh the options!



If you don't know how to depot your shadows, watch this video from MUG's Marlena.  She is soOo amazing!


2 comments:

  1. wow, this is so fierce and gorgeous!! i love this look and your blog :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ladies! @Cami, I checked out your blog, you have some really cool things up there!

    ReplyDelete