Sunday, September 9, 2012

LOTD With Some Drama

A few weeks ago I created this look of the day:



I really loved it, it was super plain, but still really pretty at the same time.  I used MAC's Orb on the lid & kid & cork int the crease, NYC liquid liner & Maybelline On-by-one mascara & finished off the look with Elf's natural lash kit.


I liked the look so much that I wore it for a few days after that & then decided to spice it up a bit with a more dramatic liner look:

Products

Eyes
Urban Decay: Primer Potion, Virgin (for highlight)
MAC: Yogurt, Kid, Cork
NYC: Liquid Liner
Wet'n'Wild: White pencil liner
Maybelline: One-by-one mascara
Ardell: Brow defining kit

Once again I didn't wear any foundation since this was a work day.  I like to give my skin a rest as much as possible.  And on my lips is my fave gloss, NYC Pink Rose.

Hope you guys liked this look!  What's your go-to work or school look?

1 comment: